What to expect during your first qEEG Appointment
Welcome to your Brain Map appointment! Here's what you can expect:
- Meet Dr. Meints, who will describe the procedure and respond to any questions you have
- A cap is applied to the scalp, with little holes filled with saline gel to track brain waves. (Save hair wash day for after your appointment!)
- Dr. Meints monitors brain activity while performing tasks.
- Creating a customized neurofeedback program to enhance brain function by analyzing data and identifying patterns in brain activity.
- Observe brain activity on a screen while getting feedback.
- Sessions that are non-invasive and painless with quick results
- Having positive results that last a lifetime without medication
Brain mapping and neurofeedback can assist you in teaching your brain to repair itself naturally by combining ultra-fast technology with modern brain monitoring software, enhancing your overall well-being.
qEEG Brain Map
All neurofeedback begins with a Quantitative Electroencephalogram (QEEG) evaluation or a Brain Map. The QEEG is an assessment tool designed to objectively and scientifically evaluate a person’s brainwave patterns. It determines if the patient is a good candidate for neurofeedback training.
← Watch this video for a clear visualization of how the qEEG Brain Map works.